No products in the cart.
NZ Formula Quality Health Supplement
Purely natural • High quality • High-concentrate • Highly effective
Contains extracts of Garcinia cambogia, green coffee beans, African mango and green tea.
- Studies confirm that the HCA (hydroxycitric acid) of Garcinia cambogia supports healthy fat metabolism, and supports a feeling of fullness. This makes it particularly suitable for anyone with a high-starch diet.
- African Mango supports healthy fat management. African Mango also supports healthy cholesterol balance, blood sugar balance and cardiovascular health.
- Ingredients in green tea are antioxidant, support healthy metabolism, cardiovascular health and fat management.
- The chlorogenic acid in green coffee beans supports healthy metabolic rate, fat metabolism and can enhance cell antioxidants.
- Supports healthy fat metabolism.
- Supports healthy metabolic rate.
- Helps manage appetite.
- Supports optimal lean muscle mass.
Ideal for people：
- Who want to keep a young-looking figure.
- Who often socialize, indulge in snacks, meat and fish.
- Who want to manage weight and appetite.
Adults: 1-3 softgel capsules daily, taken 30-60 minutes before a meal or as directed by health professionals.
- Not suitable for women during pregnancy or when lactating;
- Read the label carefully before use.
Note: For people on prescription medication consult medical professionals before use.
As obesity is now a world-wide phenomenon, weight management is becoming a major health issue in developed and developing countries. The number of people globally who suffer from obesity rises directly in accordance with the amount of refined foodstuffs (flour, sugar) in their diet. Obesity is a chief culprit of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, osteoarthritis, gout, fatty liver, gallstones, and sleep apnea. It can also lead to depression because of its effect on physical appearance, self-confidence and job performance. Maintaining a healthy weight and physique is therefore a key factor in maintaining overall well-being.
The range of products for weight management on the market can be bewildering. Some work rapidly, but come with side effects that can even result in the opposite effect from what their user hopes for. To achieve the best results for weight management we need a balanced diet and exercise coupled together with the use of appropriate health food products. This approach is vital if we are serious about reducing the prevalence of chronic diseases.
Garcinia cambogia is native to India and resembles a citrus fruit. It contains Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA), which supports fat management and helps manage appetite.
It is also important to slow down the rate of eating when attempting weight management. If not, it is easy to overeat before the hypothalamus receives the signal that you are sated. Chew slowly before swallowing; 20 minutes is the recommended length of time for eating a meal. Doing more exercise, having a balanced diet (more vegetables, right amount of fruits and protein), and not eating after dinner are the proper way to healthy weight management.
Always read the label and use as directed, in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.