No products in the cart.
Put simply, the Kidneys are very sophisticated waste disposal systems which clean the blood and sort non-recyclable waste from recyclable waste, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the waste the kidneys deal with is produced by the body as it processes food. Healthy kidneys act as a filter to make sure the right amount of wastes and fluids are removed. Every hour the blood supply circulates through the kidneys about 12 times and each day the kidneys process around 200 litres of blood, with around 1 to 2 litres of waste leaving the body as urine.
The kidneys also produce three vital hormones –
· Erythropoietin, which stimulates the production of red blood cells
· Renin, which controls blood pressure
· Active vitamin D, which controls calcium uptake, essential for strong bones.
In summary – the Kidneys maintain good health with the following actions:
· Act as filters to clean blood of wastes, yet retain essential elements needed by the body;
· Maintain the balance of salts and acids in the body, and produce hormones and enzymes which help to:
· Control blood pressure
· Maintain internal water balance
· Produce red blood cells and help maintain blood composition and pH levels
· Maintain strong bones and help to keep mineral levels in balance
Four common health conditions can impact on these vital Kidney functions:
· Infections or urinary blockages
· High blood pressure and heart disease
· Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
These particular health events, if not treated with careful diet, lifestyle, pharmaceutical, and herbal interventions, can severely affect kidney function and impact considerably on the wellbeing of the individual.
Research, Composition and Extraction
RenalCleanse™ is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: 3 capsules per dose. Take 2 to 3 doses daily, or as per health practitioner prescription.
For optimal results take with meals.
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
TAPS Approval No: PP4958
1) Ganoderma lucidum extract
Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) has very wide ranging beneficial effects on all body systems and organs. It is particularly useful for its influential anti-oxidant activity that helps to protect bone marrow cells against free radical attack; and its advantageous support for stable blood pressure, healthy blood circulation and normal kidney filtration, attributed to its Ganoderic Acid content.
2) Astragalus membranaceus extract
Astragalus membranaceus (Huangqi / Milk Vetch Root) is a historic herb of long standing and of trusted use in traditional Chinese medicine. It contains abundant quantities of isoflavonoids, polysaccharides, minerals, and phytosterols which are protective of both kidney and heart functions and supportive of normal fluid balance and blood pressure. Astragalus also possesses supportive activity for kidney health against immune threats.
3) Lycium chinense extract
Well-known Lycium chinense (Gou Qi Zi/ Goji Berry) contains valuable quantities of nourishing carotenoids, phytosterols, polysaccharides, and vitamin C. Because of these beneficial antioxidant factors Lycium provides immune balancing support for ongoing kidney health.
4) Atractylodes macrocephala extract
The principal components of Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu / White Atractylodes) are its content of volatile oils, copper, zinc, manganese, trace elements and vitamin A. Traditionally it is used to support fluid balance in the body, dryness of tissues, circulation, and digestive health. It may also aid blood cleansing and kidney health.
5) Euryale ferox extract
Euryale ferox (Qian Shi / Makhana) is a species of water lily native to Asia. It is highly nutritious and rich in amino acids, glycosides, phenols, alkaloids and fatty acids all of which support kidney functions and health. Traditionally it is used for its valuable fluid balancing support and healthy urination. It also has qualities which promote moisture retention in the body, prevention of dryness, and bowel regularity.
6) Coix lachryma-jobi extract
Coix lachryma-jobi (Yiyiren / Jobs Tears) is a broad-leaved branched grass with tear shaped seeds. It is native to Asian countries and is considered a nutritious health food because of its rich quantity of lipids, proteins, alkaloids, phytosterols and polysaccharides. These nutrient factors help to support many kidney functions particularly kidney blood circulation. Traditional natural medicines make use of Coix to support fluid balance, aid the natural flow of urine, and maintain bowel regularity. Coix tea is used to nourish and moisturize the skin. One study has shown that coix seeds may aid bone health and integrity.
1) A scientifically formulated and combined compound containing pure extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Astragalus membranaceus, Lycium chinense, Atractylodes macrocephala, Euryale ferox, and Coix lachryma-jobi.
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented technology using low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation and preparation techniques to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the integrity and compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) Aids in nourishing and strengthening kidney function.
5) Provides support for normal kidney health and function.
6) Supports the maintenance of healthy kidney immune function.